review the apple watch

hello i'm walid (the reviewer) today i will you talk about the apple watch thank you for reading :

Donning the Apple Watch in 2016 is a little more tempting because its price is lower, while its app count is higher. It's a fantastic smartwatch, as long as you're expecting an iPhone-tied convenience gadget.
That's why my Apple Watch is still ticking away on my wrist 12 months after its initial launch. It never ended up being called the "iWatch," but it really is "my watch" and Apple's most personal gadget yet.
This iPhone 5-and-up-compatible smartwatch has more than 71 flavors, with different case materials, colors, sizes and interchangeable Apple Watch bands. But, warning, none are inexpensive.
While the cheapest Apple Watch costs $299 (£259, AU$429), a small discount over the launch price of $349 (£299, AU$499), it peaks at an exorbitant $17,000 (£13,500, AU$24,000). Ouch.
This means it's primarily for impatient early adopters and boutique store regulars. And Apple's vague sales numbers and "in learning mode" commentshint at just that; it's not for the masses just yet.

Speculation sets the second coming of Apple's wearable for September, along with the iPhone 7, and you probably want a smartwatch now, especially with fresh Nylon straps to jazz it up.
Is it worth that still-tough-to-swallow Apple Watch price this late in the game? Well, beaming apps like Messages, Mail and every iPhone notification to an always-on-hand gadget is certainly a convenience.
I no longer retrieve my seemingly always-hiding iPhone 6S every time someone texts me, and I can locate my phone whenever it's lost or buried beneath the couch cushions. It has the easiest to use Find My iPhone app yet.
Similar conveniences are carried over to the thousands of apps. Checking into a flight thanks to a wrist-mounted QR code sure beats scrambling for my phone or paper boarding pass while moving my bags up in the security line step-by-step.
Those steps, it turns out, are being counted in the Apple Watch's fitness app. It's not the most comprehensive fitness tracker, but it enables me to keep tabs on metrics like my steps walked, calories burned and heart rate. Surprise: I need to move more when I'm writing reviews.
Apple Watch

The Apple Watch OS 2 update opens up its Engine, Digital Crown and microphone to developers, meaning we've got a whole host of incoming apps that are set to supercharge the watch experience.
The Apple Watch update also features Wi-Fi connectivity, new watch faces with different customizable options, better Siri capabilities, email replies and even Transit directions courtesy of iOS 9 and iOS 9.3.

FOR

  • Stylish design
  • Clever interface
  • Two sizes

AGAINST

  • Expensive at any level
  • Battery life is one day
  • Missing many key apps
thank you for reading see you .

Comments

Popular Posts