An American still does not know the result of the presidential election and does not want to know

An American still does not know the result of the presidential election and does not want to know

Capture d'écran du reportage sur Joe Chandler, un citoyen américain qui refuse de connaître le résultat de l'élection présidentielle américaine.

UNITED STATES: Joe Chandler lives in the state of Georgia and has not turned on television, read newspapers and has not connected to the Internet since the election of Donald Trump to the White House ...

"On the night of the election, I had to go to an evening to discover the results, I thought I had better things to do than wait with everyone else while gnawing my nails. That evening, on November 9, Joe Chandler, an American based in the State of Georgia, decided: he does not want to know anything about the outcome of this race at the White House that started more than one year. Ten days after the victory of Republican candidate Donald Trump, he still does not know the name of the winner.

When questioned by a local Fox News channel, Joe Chandler explained that he had not turned on his television, read newspapers and had not connected to the Internet. And nothing, for the moment, incites him to do so. He went to the end of his step by deciding to wear a noise-canceling helmet and a sign around his neck on which it is written: "I do not know who won, and I do not want to know. Please do not tell me! "When he has to leave his home.

According to the channel, Chandler had not planned to push the experiment so long: "I avoided the ambient political clatter and social network mess, I felt like I was in the eye of the cyclone, Bubble of ignorance is very peaceful, "he said. The American assures him that his approach was absolutely not calculated and that he does not yet know exactly when he decides to find out who was elected.

What you think that ??

Comments

Popular Posts